Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Beginings

My first blog: A dip in the vast Internet pool

Greetings my fellow readers and Internet junkies. I am bored, bored and somewhat unhappy. I am using this blog to share my thoughts and feelings regarding the current state of the United States. I will post commentary on the evening 'news shows' as well as the radio programs I listen too. I will share my views on all of these on a weekly basis (maybe more depending on the week). Typically I will be choosing a controversial topic that both the left and the right are completely screwed up on, and share the common sense point of view that our entire Government is ignoring (mostly on purpose).
Eventually I will post more information on my background, and the reasons I have started this blog. However, for now, it is enough to know that there are many people out there in my same boat. Many people who feel that the current state of affairs in America is unsatisfactory and many folks who feel underrepresented by their own 'representative' government.

I welcome all critics and praise. Feel free to post what you think, or let me know via email. Challenge me, challenge my views, make me think. All of these things are welcome. What is not welcome are ad ho min attacks on my character, and I promise not to promote the same. If I get some facts wrong, correct me. If I get some facts right, point that out too. I have no pride, and can take pretty much take anything you can dish out, as long as it is based in fact, and not in some imaginary world.

Take care my friends!
Stark Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment